PandaDoc is NOT just an eSign solution. Pandadoc offers a comprehensive solution for digital transaction management from document creation and negotiation to esignature capture.
DESIGN – EDIT – TEMPALIZE – AUTOMATE- INTEGRATE -TRACK & ANALYSE DOCUMENTS.
Pandadoc eSignature software is ESIGN, UETA, HIPAA, FERPA compliant, and SOC 2 Type II certified.
Pandadoc also provides an electronic certificate with every signed document.
There are lots of eSignature and electronic document tools on the market.
The one that many use is DocuSign, so in this video, you can see how PandaDoc stands up against DocuSign.
We feel you may see why PandaDoc is the better option for a lot of companies, particularly when it comes to cost.
Unlike other tools on the market, PandaDoc offers unlimited, legally binding eSignatures,
& documents perfect for growing businesses of all sizes.
15 key points you should know when
choosing e-signature software
1. Security: Make sure your e–signature software is secure enough to keep your secrets safe from prying eyes.
2. Usability: Choose software that is easy to use and understand, so you don‘t have to be a tech genius to get the job done.
3. Integration: Make sure the software can be integrated with other systems and applications, so you don‘t have to do double the work.
4. Cost: Consider the cost of the software and any additional fees associated with it, so you don‘t end up with an expensive surprise.
5. Support: Ensure the software provider offers customer support and training, so you don‘t have to figure it all out on your own.
6. Scalability: Make sure the software can scale to meet your business needs, so you don‘t have to worry about outgrowing it.
7. Automation: Check to see if the software can automate processes such as document creation and signature collection, so you can save time and energy.
8. Customization: Determine if the software can be customized to fit your unique needs, so you don‘t have to settle for a one–size–fits–all solution.
9. Document Management: Ensure the software can manage documents and signatures securely, so you don‘t have to worry about data breaches.
10. Audit Trail: Check to see if the software can provide an audit trail of all activities related to the e–signature process, so you can keep an eye on everything.
11. Multi-factor Authentication: Ensure the software supports multi-factor authentication to ensure the highest level of security.
12. Digital Certificates: Check to see if the software supports digital certificates to verify the identity of signers.
13. Mobile Access: Make sure the software is compatible with mobile devices, so users can sign documents from anywhere.
14. Document Versioning: Determine if the software can track and maintain different versions of a document, so you can keep track of changes.
15. Signature Validation: Ensure the software can validate signatures to ensure the authenticity of documents.